“A Midnight Kiss” NYE celebration at The Dean – 5 Hour Premium Open Bar, Champagne Toast at Midnight & NYC’s most festive party crowd!e
With the New Year quickly approaching, the annual flurry of emotions will soon start settling in. Future aspirations, warm nostalgia, and of course, lavish celebrations! With The Dean hosting its first ever New Year’s Eve event, it’s only fitting that you spend the midnight countdown with those who matter most. With this in mind, “A Midnight Kiss” is how we will welcome 2023. As we collectively countdown the final seconds of the year, excitement begins to build and rejoicing with the ones we love always feels right. This New Year’s Eve, enjoy 5 hours of premium open bar, a champagne midnight toast for all guests, and some of the best party vibes in the Big Apple. Raise your champagne glasses high in the sky and let the good vibes sink in.
The Dean, newly opened and boasting an ultra-trendy decor, is located 3 blocks away and just over 1,000 feet from the actual ball drop in Times Square. Get the best of both worlds – exclusivity and posh of The Dean combined with being steps away from the most iconic New Year’s Eve tradition in the world. This New Year’s Eve, get close to the your special someone and lets ring in 2023 with hope, joy, and excitement!
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- 5 Hour Premium Open Bar (9pm-2am)
- Wide Variety of Delicious Passed Hors D’oeuvres (9:30pm-11pm)
- Complimentary Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s (House, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, Mash Ups)
- NYE Party Favors
- Televised broadcast of the Times Square Ball Drop
Passed Hors D’oeuvres Menu Preview – may include popular items such as:
- Steak/Chicken Skewers, Vegetable Spring Rolls, Bavarian Pretzel Sticks, Fish Tacos, Mac-n-Cheese Balls, Mushroom Arancini, Assortment of Sweet Treats
- Location: The Dean – 214 W 39th St, New York NY 10018 (Off 7th Ave)
- Doors Open: 9:00PM
- Open Bar: 9:00PM – 2:00AM
- Passed Hors D’oeuvres 9:30PM – 11:00PM
- Event is 21+ for all attendees.
- Dress Code: New Year’s Eve Festive – Cocktail / Semi-Formal Attire
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets may not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- We urge everyone to be cognizant of the heavy traffic in Manhattan on New Year’s Eve night. Party goers from around the country and the world gather every year to enjoy the city’s attractions. Please allow ample time to arrive at The Dean early, to enjoy all of the amenities.
- Open Bar will take place from 9PM – 2AM.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the venue.
- No reserved seating is provided with the “General Admission” ticket type.
- A live view of the Ball Drop is NOT provided with this ticket.
- The passed Hors D’oeuvres Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the venue. As conditions change on the night of the event, the venue reserves the right to make any necessary changes.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- For Table/Booth Ticket Holders – an Administrative Fee of $50.00 per pre-purchased bottle will be collected by the venue at the event; it is not included in the ticket price.
- Coat check is not included – optional coat check fee of $5 may be applied by the venue.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in the food menu, delays in arrival, and/or lack of venue seating.
- All sales are final. No refunds.