Hop aboard the elegant Cabana Yacht this New Year’s Eve and enjoy 3 Hours of Premium Open Bar, great food, and an awesome party crowd to welcome in 2024 in style!
New Year’s Eve is not your typical night out. It requires proper planning and due diligence. With such an important occasion as NYE, making the right event choice is crucial. The annual Black & White Gala cruise aboard the Cabana Yacht is sure to embody the elegance, class, and finesse, we all desire for any New Year’s Eve celebration. The Cabana Yacht is a gorgeous two-story party yacht with capacity for over 300 guests. This December 31st, enjoy one of the most comprehensive party packages in the Big Apple. Featuring a wide variety full dinner buffet to go along with the ever-flowing cocktails from the 3 Hour Premium Open bar – this New Year’s Eve party cruise is set to ring in 2024 in lavish style. Cruising along the iconic Manhattan skyline is one of the most unique ways to spend the first moments of the New Year. All guests will receive a complimentary champagne toast as the clock approaches midnight. There’s simply no excuse for chanting the midnight countdown without refreshing champagne in your hands. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Beautiful scenic views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- 3 Hours of Premium Open Bar between 2 Fully Staffed Bars
- Wide Variety Full Dinner Buffet
- Amazing views of the annual New Year’s Eve Fireworks Display
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
- Complimentary Champagne Toast at Midnight
- NYE Party Favors
3 Hour Premium Open Bar includes (but not limited to) high-end brands such as:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
Wide Variety Full Dinner Buffet may include popular items from previous years:
- Arugula Salad (Baby Arugula, Sliced Almonds, Dried Cranberries, Shaved Parmesan)
- Butternut Squash and Quinoa Salad w/ Pomegranate Seeds, Garlic, Parsley
- Roasted Red Potatoes w/ Carrots, Green Beans, Garlic
- Sauteed Vegetables (Red Bell Peppers, Broccoli Florets, Thyme, Red Onions)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala w/ Brown Mushrooms, Garlic, Richly Seasoned Wine
- Honey Glazed Salmon w/ Citrus Avocado Salsa
- Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Roasted Cauliflower, Neufchatel Cheese
- Hawaiian Fried Rice (Jasmine Rice, Pineapple, Bell Peppers, Fresh Herbs)
- Spinach Four Cheese Lasagna w/ Fresh Basil, Ricotta Cheese, Parsley, Tomato Paste
- Coffee/Tea & Various Dessert Pastries
This event is a New Year’s Eve nightlife themed cruise. It is not designed to be a lengthy sit-down dinner event. While a full dinner buffet is included, it will take place only during the beginning of the event.
- Location: Cabana Yacht at the Skyport Marina – 2430 FDR Drive, New York NY 10010 (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 8:30 PM
- Departure: 9:15 PM
- Return: 1:00 AM
- Event is 21+ for all attendees.
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire/Dress to Impress!
Making New Year’s plans shouldn’t be complicated. We all want the same things – feel-good music, a unique atmosphere, positive vibes, and of course, open bar! The Cabana Yacht New Year’s Eve Black and White Gala Cruise does all that and more. The Cabana Yacht is an elegant 2-story vessel with a rooftop deck ideal for viewing the magnificent NYC New Year’s Eve fireworks display. If you’re looking to ring in 2024 with some of the best hospitality amenities on the water – we’ve got you covered.
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets will not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure time: 9:15PM – SHARP!
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- We urge everyone to be cognizant of the heavy traffic in Manhattan on New Year’s Eve night. Party goers from around the country and the world gather every year to enjoy the city’s attractions. Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Cabana Yacht.
- Open Bar will begin once the Cabana Yacht has left the dock.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the night of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes. Food is not unlimited servings. One buffet dinner ticket will be distributed to each guest upon entry.
- Views of the fireworks may vary on the vessel and exact time of the fireworks display is yet to be determined. Fireworks display provided at the discretion of local authorities (weather permitting)
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A live view of the Ball Drop is NOT provided with this ticket.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- Coat check is not provided.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- All sales are final. No refunds.