One of the trendiest multi-purpose yachts on the waters of New York City. The Avalon Yacht New Year’s Eve cruise is sure to impress with its outstanding ambiance and amenities.
Glitz and glamour go hand-in-hand with the celebration of New Year’s Eve. It’s for this reason that we have decided to nominate the Avalon Yacht to host this years “All That Glitters” NYE cruise. It’s a time of reflection, hope, optimism, and maybe even some nostalgia. New Year’s Eve brings about many different emotions and the common theme is always the same – looking to the future! As anticipation builds up to December 31st, leave the planning to us. Featuring 3 Hours of Premium Open Bar, a complimentary champagne toast at midnight, and the perfect variety of a full dinner buffet menu – the “All That Glitters” New Year’s Eve party cruise is NYC’s trendy way of saying hello to 2024.
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Beautiful scenic views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- 3 Hours of Premium Open Bar between 2 Fully Staffed Bars
- Wide Variety Full Dinner Buffet
- Amazing views of the annual New Year’s Eve Fireworks Display
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
- Complimentary Champagne Toast at Midnight
- NYE Party Favors
3 Hour Premium Open Bar includes (but not limited to) high-end brands such as:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
Wide Variety Full Dinner Buffet may include popular items from previous years:
- Garden Salad
- Chicken Francaise
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Tuscan Butter Salmon
- Seasoned Mix Vegetables
- Mushroom Risotto
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Vegetable Lasagna / Pasta: Alfredo Rigatoni
- Coffee/Tea & Various Pastries
This event is a New Year’s Eve nightlife themed cruise. It is not designed to be a lengthy sit-down dinner event. While a full dinner buffet is included, it will take place only during the beginning of the event.
- Location: Avalon Yacht at the Skyport Marina – 2430 FDR Drive, New York NY 10010 (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 8:30 PM
- Departure: 9:15 PM
- Return: 01:00 AM
- Event is 21+ for all attendees.
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire/Dress to Impress!
Whether you’re visiting our historic city for the ball drop festivities or you’re a local New Yorker looking to venture out and enjoy the fireworks from the best vantage point – the Avalon Yacht “All That Glitters” New Year’s Eve cruise will have you welcoming in the New Year in style! We kindly ask that all guests adhere to cocktail attire. After all, it is New Year’s Eve and we should dress to impress!
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets will not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure time: 9:15PM – SHARP!
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- We urge everyone to be cognizant of the heavy traffic in Manhattan on New Year’s Eve night. Party goers from around the country and the world gather every year to enjoy the city’s attractions. Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Avalon Yacht.
- Open Bar will begin once the Avalon Yacht has left the dock.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the night of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes. Food is not unlimited servings. One buffet dinner ticket will be distributed to each guest upon entry.
- Views of the fireworks may vary on the vessel and exact time of the fireworks display is yet to be determined. Fireworks display provided at the discretion of local authorities (weather permitting)
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A live view of the Ball Drop is NOT provided with this ticket.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- Coat check is not provided.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- All sales are final. No refunds.