Good things come to those who check out every available option. Party hoppers, unite. There’s no reason why you should celebrate any big holiday at one measly venue – especially in a city of this size. Whether you want to sit back in a luxurious lounge and sip champagne or take the whole family out for an action-packed night on the town, you’re bound to find what you’re looking for with the All Access Pass. New Year’s Eve parties will be bumping throughout Manhattan all night long catering to whatever mood you’re in and which crowd you prefer. Make your way through the glitz and glamour of Times Square to join in as many celebrations as you can. Not only will this pass grant you access to multiple venues, you’ll find yourself right in the heart of the largest outdoor event on earth. Bring on the night, 2017.
No matter which venues you choose to patronize, you will be presented with the same top-notch amenities at each location. Choose between three ticket options depending on when you want to start your night (from 7PM – 9PM) and get on down to Times Square to get the party started. We’ve got live DJs spinning the latest tracks in hip-hop, house, rock, and top 40. Participating venues will also have fully-stocked bars with complimentary wine, beer, and liquor to keep the spirits flowing. For a small fee, you can check your coat early on in the night so as to keep all your limbs free for dancing. Get your All Access passes today to secure your party-hopping pass to the hottest venues in NYC this New Year’s Eve.
Important Things to Know to Plan Your Night Accordingly!
- Party Pass tickets are subject to venue capacity restrictions. If upon arrival at a particular venue, the admission line is held and security states that it is temporarily full, you will need to wait until capacity reopens.
- Make sure you are on the VIP line.
- Capacity may be deemed full if a large number of guests enter at one time. As the guests settle in, the security staff will reopen the admission lines.
- The time on your ticket is the entry time into the venue. Make sure if you are a Times Square Party Pass holder, you enter the Times Square area by 8:30PM. Due to NYPD and TSA crowd control, access to the area is not guaranteed.
- The Times Square Party Pass gains you access to Times Square on December 31, 2015. Please make sure to have your ticket with you at all times when come to each event. You will also need to show it to Times Square security, if requested.
- Access in and around Times Square is controlled by NYPD. Please enter events between 7:00PM-11:30PM (depending on event start time) and 12:15AM-2:00AM. Admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30PM-12:15AM.) Regardless of admittance time to your event, make sure to enter the Times Square area no later than 8:30PM.
- Transportation between venues is not included with ticket purchase and is the responsibility of the ticket holder. Times Square is a pedestrian only zone on New Year’s Eve.